[plug] Cheap Eth=>Audio Solution?

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Dec 15 15:40:13 WST 2003

Leon Blackwell wrote:

> Of course, your other option is to stick a small FM transmitter to the
> outputs of a PC nearby, and use a radio.

I've thought of that option, and may yet resort to it, but I'd prefer a
cabled solution if possible. Do you know of any particular FM
transmitters you'd recommend for the job?

Cameron Patrick wrote:

 > A Wizard and an NFS server in another room seems to work for me :-)

A Wizard? I assume you don't mean the Gandalf sort. ^_^

I suppose I could scour the Cash Converters for a Dreamcast, and make up
a Linux Boot CD...

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |