[plug] Cheap Eth=>Audio Solution?

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Mon Dec 15 15:59:06 WST 2003

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 03:40:13PM +0800, Trevor Phillips wrote:

| Cameron Patrick wrote:
| > A Wizard and an NFS server in another room seems to work for me :-)
|
| A Wizard? I assume you don't mean the Gandalf sort. ^_^

Nope.  Although mine are have hostnames merlin, harry and rincewind...
They're a little 233MHz embedded system that was selling incredibly
cheaply ($100 a pop when I bought mine) not long ago, from NetWay
Computers.  (I'm guessing from your @murdoch address that the one in
Southlands would prob'ly be closest to you.  I'm not sure if they still
have any in stock, though; it sounds as though they were selling like
hot cakes once people started to find out about them.)

They were mentioned on the PLUG mailing list a while ago.  See the
threads 'Linux thin clients', 'That NetWay Computers board' and 'Netway
"Wizards"'

Cameron.