plug at plug admin role [was: Re: [plug] PLUG Talks Coordinator Role]

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Tue Dec 16 20:19:13 WST 2003

Hi everyone,

Just thinking about these two (okay, I spent five seconds thinking about
them a week ago and they popped back into my head this morning):

In message <20031114064849.GB3126 at erdos.home>
on Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 02:48:49PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> Tony or Bernard or someone important: I've been a paid-up Plug member
> for close to a year now.  Still no sign of accounts on spark or xbox.

I've noticed people mentioning, on this list and off it, that they have
various minor but ongoing problems / requests outstanding with this
list. Might it be pragmatic to have some people with spark access
and mailman admin access, to share the list admin role?