[plug] Gold ! :)

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Tue Dec 16 20:36:32 WST 2003

If MS see's something as a threat they'll either a) offer to buy the
company for far more than it's worth so the company would be stupid to
say "no", b) use their money and "friends" to lobby against it c) if thy
can't do any of the above they'll spread FUD about it and try to make
people think it's something that it isn't or d) play games like they are
with Michael Robertson and demand he stop making use of the word Lindows
because it might "confuse" customers
(http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/34486.html).

Local government email storm ? what do you propose ?