[plug] Mandrake kernel 2.4.22-18 (or higher) anyone?

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Thu Dec 18 14:35:12 WST 2003

At 14:11 18/12/2003 +0800, Richard Meyer wrote:

<snip>

>Adam, Adam, I was going to say something similar, but she obviously read
>the plug list, so I was going to ask Denis for money to keep such
>speculation private. You've gone and spoiled the commercial aspects  ;)  <
>=== (smiley) = (joke)

Yes, another wonder of the internet ("obviously read the plug list")  :-)

BTW the 3fl site refuses connection to me - I've contacted my network admin
'cause we should definitely get through on WAIX.   So I might take you up
on the CD offer but would be keen to know if the kernel thereon, was 2.4.22-ish

Cheers,
Denis