[plug] Mandrake kernel 2.4.22-18 (or higher) anyone?

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Thu Dec 18 14:45:58 WST 2003

In message <5.1.0.14.2.20031218143033.03149910 at cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
on Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 02:35:12PM +0800, Denis Brown wrote:
> At 14:11 18/12/2003 +0800, Richard Meyer wrote:
> BTW the 3fl site refuses connection to me - I've contacted my network admin
> 'cause we should definitely get through on WAIX.

Are you sure the problem is "connection refused"? I'm not sure what
network you're using at the moment, but if your computer is attempting
to reach mirror.wa.3fl.net via PARNet, it won't work. It would be nice
to have a reflector that was reachable from PARNet, or perhaps an IPv6
workaround, or some sort of niftiness, but such ideas don't seem to
have much popularity on the non-PARNet side of the fence.