[plug] Whats a good xml editor for linux?

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Fri Dec 19 08:47:40 WST 2003

In message <Pine.LNX.4.58.0312182231470.11992 at guildpc7.murdoch.edu.au>
on Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 10:32:45PM +0800, Pabs wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, William Kenworthy wrote:
> > Whats a good xml editor for linux?

In what way? I prefer vim, which is great for me because vim is my
regular text editor. The only thing is...if you want GUI pop-up menus
for DTD-based completion, you won't get them in the text-terminal
version, obviously (you can get "menus" instead -- but I haven't any
such things in a long time). I doubt anyone's written schema support,
though.