[plug] Whats a good xml editor for linux?

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 12:48:28 WST 2003

> > Actually, it seems you do understand the reasoning! Think of OpenOffice
> > as an XML editor - that's exactly what it is.
>
> I take your point in the spirit with which I think you intended it, but
> I would certainly not consider OpenOffice an answer to "is there a good
> XML editor?". (I assume that it doesn't have XMLSpy integrated :)

No, since the OP was asking - or at least I inferred he was asking - for a
generic XML editor, not a specific XML one. OpenOffice is an excellent XML
editor, but the range of XML applications it can edit for are rather
limited. ;o) XMLSpy is a generic XML editor and would quite possibly do what
the OP wanted if only if was available on the OS of his choice. Which it
ain't so I'll stop going on about it...

--
> eatapple
core dump