[plug] Whats a good web browser for linux?

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat Dec 20 13:24:32 WST 2003

1.3.10 is fine and can be made to largely go back to the former
behaviour.  Its actually that galeon has moved closer to the gnome
standard and the settings you want are within the gnome desktop (i.e.,
proxy is there, but it is less convenient to turn on/off)

I have not found a way around opening pages from the HD yet, but I think
this is mozilla behaviour, not galeon/epiphany as such.  I was using
1.3.10 fine since it was out as unstable in gentoo (two months or so?)
and then upgraded mozilla, and thats when it all fell apart!

BillK