[plug] [plug][OT] unsubscribe troubles

Sham Chukoury chukoury at arach.net.au
Sun Dec 21 01:28:24 WST 2003

hey folks.

I'm having some troubles with my old PLUG mailing list subscription
here. I was subscribed to the list via my Curtin SES account
(chukours at ses.curtin.edu.au), but the university's decided to kill SES
and replace it with some braindead webmail-only system. I tried
unsubscribing from the list last Thursday, by sending an e-mail with the
subject line "UNSUBSCRIBE" to plug-request at plug.linux.org.au but that
failed, with Mailman asking me for a password. I couldn't even remember
whether I was given such a password, when I subscribed, at all! Seems
I've also lost the original subscription confirmation e-mail, so I can't
unsubscribe at all. :(

Can the list admin kindly remove the old e-mail address from the
subscription list, please?

Thanks
§:)