[plug] Slightly OT.. 5 1/4 Drives

Simon Scott sscott at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 21 22:37:33 WST 2003

I have a lot of this junk if anyone wants to play with it. I dont have a BBC,
but Ive got an acorn achimedes, a commodore PET, many commodore 64s and
related drives etc, so many A500s I want to die, A2000s, atari lynx, Atari
2600, colecovision, TV pong, NES, SNES, Dreamcast, PSX etc etc etc...
probably a bunch more old console stuff Ive forgotten about.

If anyone wants to get all retro, Im probably the guy to talk to. I still hack
up some 6502 assembly on occasion just to get that old feeling back :)