[plug] OT: Acorn Archimedes

Scott Middleton scott at LinuxIT.com.au
Mon Dec 22 21:16:43 WST 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 21:01, Ben New wrote:

Yeah i had it on the C64. A couple of years a go i put together an old
386 so i could play Frontier Elite 2 (Non CD edition). It is very hard
to play as it goes way too fast to shoot the baddies so i had to put a
program called slomo on it to slow down the awesome speed of a 386dx33.
I've still got it.

Freelancer is quite good although a M$ game.

--
Linux Information Technology
Society of Linux Professionals WA