[plug] Digital cameras with gphoto/linux...

Paul Wilson hooker at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 26 18:57:28 WST 2003

I dunno if the memory card readers work under Linux, but I have a pro.
photographer mate who has a PCMCIA card designed to take memory cards from his
cameras. He works with 2 cameras (up-market Canon's), half a dozen 256 Mb
cards and a laptop. He's now completely sold on digital 'cos it would be
pretty near impossible to do the kind of work he does with film. He prints up
to 10x8 with satisfactory results.

Understandably, he runs Win-Xp on the laptop.

Hook