[plug] Re: [LACTTE] DEBIAN

Anand Kumria akumria at linux.org.au
Wed Dec 31 10:15:52 WST 2003

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 10:06:15AM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 02:26, tom t wrote:
> > hi i would like to know is there any uni,college or anything that are
> > offering a course to learn about Debian in WA?
>
> Not AFAIK. Speak to the PLUG list (second link in footer, this message

Another alternative rather than focusing on a specific distribution
would be to undertake the LPI courses. They are fairly good, I hear, and
should put in good stead with any distribution.

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never