[plug] [OT] Goodbye, Columbia

shayne oneill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Feb 2 03:47:34 WST 2003

This is messing with my head. I remember as a teenager watching the
challenger blow up, many many years ago. I'd always
be up at 4 or 3 or whatever in the morning to watch. I remember seening it ,
screeming my lungs off and jumping on my Dad's bed
to wake him up. We both where freaked.

A whole generation of geek kids are going thru that right now.(perhps?)

This is a disaster. (Well, that and the spammer who used a squirrelmail bug
I'd forgotten to patch to change my exim config to relay=* and waste about
half a gig of my bandwidth and a good ol' spam relay listing to assist
nigerians shift funds(?!).. But thats another story I'll tell pretty soon,
still workin on it)

Goodbye you grand old girl Miss Columbia!
Science, History and All humankind will remember you fondly.

Shayne.