[plug] Bad Sectors...

Peter Tran intra at slowest.net
Sun Feb 2 12:54:27 WST 2003

I used to have a Seagate drive and a Western Digital that would get so
hot it was almost unbearable to touch.

It developed a few bad sectors and a few data errors. Eventually what i
did was buy some hard disk cooler fans, it working great now without a
hitch. *touches wood*

However just as a safety precaution i do backups so if it really does
die, all bases are covered.