[plug] [OT] Goodbye, Columbia

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Sun Feb 2 14:11:25 WST 2003

I would rather the Yanks have the nuclear weapons than Osama Bin Laden or
Sudam Hussein ......

A good analogy can be seen in our attitude to the civilian police - we don't
like them, but in today's society they are a necessary evil.

At least any democratic, pleace loving country has nothing to fear from the
USA, and I don't think that will change in the forseeable future ..... but
if America disarmed itself and China (a despotic nuclear nation) decided we
had too much land for too few people and invaded us, who would stop them?

Anyway, enough politics and idealism .... lets get back to Linux!

James Elliott