[plug] [OT] Goodbye, Columbia

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Feb 2 21:09:04 WST 2003

Nah, the others are just followers of Big George, they are just
following the "big guy".  I do however like your solution, but I would
like to see them in the same cell with something a little harder (like a
couple of St Louis Sluggers).  Pillow fights just don't seem fit enough
for them.
Personally when Bush was declared the winner in the election, I knew
there was going to be trouble.  Never in the history of America have we
ever had to have a recount for Presidency and never one where the votes
were that close.  Someone paid to have him in and that was a major
bother to a lot of folks back home.  Only thing he has done since taking
office is have this h__d-o_ for Saddam, he has let the country take a
dive in order to satisfy his thirst for blood.  Granted the 911 diaster
was bad and like always folks have started to put their lives back in
order as you do in a situation like that.  It does not take an act of
war to put the leaders of terrorist outfits in graves.  A simple $0.17
bullet can do the trick if you want it done quick.  He wants this war
because he needs to get his ratings up, and get the existing economic
situation on an upswing.
Never fails in the history of the US that wars brings the economy back
up.
It's sad to think that so many folks will be affected by this if it
should take place and for what? Greed....

MMT Networks Pty Ltd