[plug] Emails to List

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Feb 3 18:36:31 WST 2003

It is a burst, but it aint the first time. But there pretty irregular (Am
I noticing btw some unresolved tensions among some folk btw...) The
problem with filtering [ot] is that one then needs to ask oneself is , say
, discussion of the windowsworm offtopic or on. What about best
etherswitch for ones bux. ANd even the shuttle thing.... It sure is OT,
but damn if it wasn't at least personality-based on topic. (Why does one
think slashdot is such a clever demographic... Linux, space and Scifi).

It's a hard call. Sometimes OT keeps on sane. Sometimes it gets overboard.

Cheers,
Shayne,