[plug] [ot] Emails to List

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Feb 3 20:39:23 WST 2003

In Soviet Russia.....

......oh forget it,

Seriously tho , the point I'm saying is that theres a prereq psych
disfunction we all have that make us get excitable over what is ultimately
just a software package. The same psych that also makes space shuttles,
lego and and lasers exciting to grown men (and women!). So [ot] also
expresses linux culture. That's the point I'm saying.