[plug] [IMPORTANT] AGM Announcement

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Mon Feb 3 20:32:25 WST 2003

On Monday 03 February 2003 04:20 pm, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
> Jacqueline McNally has already suggested:

Note: if I don't second you below, I may still do so later.

> 	Bernard Blackham             (confirmed will accept nomination)

Seconded.

> 	Davyd 'proXy' Madeley        (confirmed will accept nomination)

Seconded.

> 	Trent Lloyd

For special Committee position of IPv6 interface? (-:

> 	Mark Tearle

Someone beg this man to accept, he's too useful to let past. (-: Consider this
a seconding if he'll sit still for it :-)

> 	James Andrewartha

Seconded.

> 	James Henstridge

Seconded.

> 	Grahame Bowland

Seconded.

> Further to that Daniel Beard has nominated Leon Brooks for President.

Will run.

Also nominating Bernard Blackham for any of Prez, Vice and Secretary; and Mark
Tearle (if he'll accept) as Vice, Secretary and Treasurer; and Mark Gaynor as
OCM, Secretary and Treasurer.

> I ask each of the people above to accept or decline your nomination.
> Silence will be taken as a decline.

Ditto.

> I call for seconding any of the above nominations.

Done.

> Voting will be done by show of hands at the meeting.  Proxies accepted by
> prior aragnement.

Well, he _has_ been nominated. Does that count as a `prior arrangement'?

Cheers; Leon