[plug] A new convert (maybe)

Nigel Duff peregrin at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 6 00:06:36 WST 2003

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 08:35:48AM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:

> Add Texstar, PLF and a few others as URPMI sources (via
> http://www.pclinuxonline.com/ or there is a page on http://plf.zarb.org/
> somewhere with pushbutton scripts for doing this), fetch and install Keramik
> and the missing kdeartwork, set all of the users to use Keramik theme and
> switch on the fancy doodads like translucent menus. It looks much cooler. The
> missing artwork includes a decent screensaver collection, or you could use
> xscreensaver instead.

I will have a look at all that, thanks. I haven't played around with my
desktop in a long time. Still running Enlightenment 16.5 here. I am
going to enjoy playing with all this. :)

Thanks to all those who replied. He should be fine. The scanner is going
to be the main problem. I'll wait and see how much he really uses it.

Nigel