[plug] Virus

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Wed Feb 12 20:35:23 WST 2003

And AD is just sooooo easy to crash n burn anyway.. to the extent you can't
logon to ANYTHING :(

I can't see any reason I would ever want to use a M$ server for anything..
except maybe to prove to someone how much better Linux is :)

Not to mention that every service that you install is by default insecure, and
must be secured manually (if you really know what you are doing ie less than
0.001% of M$ admins)

Stick to Linux is my only advice