[plug] ADSL Connection

Matt Kemner zombie at penguincare.com.au
Thu Feb 6 13:07:04 WST 2003

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, quoth Daniel Pearson:

> I'm having problems getting a Crystal Internet ADSL connection working on a
> Linux machine. They're wanting to use Bridging as the connection type
> anyone had an experience with this and would be able to guide me along
> getting it to work on LEAF (LRP, router)?

If it's bridged, it means that as far as your linux machine is concerned
it's a straight ethernet connection, so just configure the Ethernet card
that's plugged into the ADSL modem with the IP addresses they've given
you.  Nothing tricky about it, and tends to work much better than PPPo[EA]

 - Matt