[plug] ADSL Connection

Daniel Pearson plug at flashware.net
Thu Feb 6 13:09:17 WST 2003

Ok Matt,
Thats what I thought it would simply be, so that's great. I'm using it on a
machine running LEAF, which has 3 NIC's. 1 for ADSL, 1 for Internal network,
1 for DMZ. Using that setup, am I still able to share the connection from
the ADSL to the internal network, and still allow public access to the DMZ
for mail/dns/ftp/www?

Regards,
Daniel Pearson