[plug] debian woody and kernels

ryan at is.as.geeky.as ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Fri Feb 7 10:32:10 WST 2003

> I was wondering if there are any pitfalls in
> getting non-deb kernel sources and compiling (specifically 2.4.20)???

Nothing at all, I've done it countless times on my vaio with Debian
and every other machine I've ever used ... If only it wasn't an Athlon
you could dwonload the kernel .deb off my Vaio page :)

Ask me off list if you want help with it especially in reference to
vaio specific things, my kernel configs are on my Vaio page that you
should already have the address too if that is a start.

Ryan