[plug] [IMPORTANT] AGM clarification

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Fri Feb 7 13:35:31 WST 2003

On Friday 07 February 2003 12:35 pm, Bret Busby wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Alex Polglaze wrote:
>> On the above chart, as Leon as declared his intention to run for Vice
>> and not Pres, then he woould declared elected unopposed as Vice.

> Do I read that wrong?

No, Alex interpolated not from the chart but from an earlier post by me. The
chart is (was) authoritative.

> I had the impression that Leon had accepted the nomination for
> President, and also threw his hat in for the position of VP, from the
> table above.

My `official' position is: I will sit still for Prez if need be, would rather
be Vice, would be lousy at Secy or Tres, would be happy with OCM, wife would
be happy if I spent more time with her and got no seats at all. (-:

I plan to withdraw from Prez position, but will not formally do so until the
night (there's many a slip 'twixt cup and lip).

Cheers; Leon