[plug] [IMPORTANT] AGM Nomintaions drawring to a close

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Fri Feb 7 16:06:39 WST 2003

Hi All,
	I started a new thread in the hopes this message will stand out
somewhat.

The state of play ATM is.

Who                     Pres.  Vice  Sec.  Treas.  OCMx2
---                     -----  ----  ----  ------  -----
Bernard Blackham          A     A     A      -       A
Davyd 'proXy' Madeley     X     X     X      -       A
Leon Brooks               A     A     X      X       A
Tony BT                   A     -     -      -       -
Mark Tearle               -     -     X      X       A
Trent Lloyd               -     -     -      -       A
Clare Johnstone           -     -     -      A       -

[Note the people below this line have not accepted nomintions yet]
James Henstridge          -     -     -      -       A
Grahame Bowland           -     -     -      -       A
Mark Gaynor               -     -     n      n       A
Mike Gilks                -     -     -      -       A

[A]    Nominated for and willing to do.
[X]    Nominated for but not willing to do.
[-]    Not nominted for and not willing to do.
[W]    Not nominted for but willing to do.
[n]    Nominated for but yet to indicate acceptance.

We have approximatly 53 mins to make changes to the names on the ballot.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */