[plug] [IMPORTANT] AGM Nomintaions drawring to a close

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Fri Feb 7 17:20:07 WST 2003

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:

> Hi All,
> 	I started a new thread in the hopes this message will stand out
> somewhat.
>
> The state of play ATM is.
>
> Who                     Pres.  Vice  Sec.  Treas.  OCMx2
> ---                     -----  ----  ----  ------  -----
> Bernard Blackham          A     A     A      -       A
> Davyd 'proXy' Madeley     X     X     X      -       A
> Leon Brooks               A     A     X      X       A
> Tony BT                   A     -     -      -       -
> Mark Tearle               -     -     X      X       A
> Trent Lloyd               -     -     -      -       A
> Clare Johnstone           -     -     -      A       -

It looks like the nomintaions for the committe are as above.  It is still
possible for a nominee to change which roles they are willing to take.

That's to everyone that has participated so far, now the more challenging
stuff happens.

I'll bee offline for the majority of the weekend, have a good one.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */