[plug] webpage redirecting

Nima Talebi nima at it.net.au
Sat Feb 8 22:55:25 WST 2003

Not really.

You have a name which resolves to your ip address. if the address is a dead
host, there is nothing to tell it to redirect elsewhere and your isp will
not do any fancy host up checks either. either get a good connection that
never goes down, and a reliable web server, or pay someone to host it for
you.