[plug] Tonight: 6pm for dinner at river, 7pm for AGM at UCC

Daniel cottmain at plug.linux.org.au
Tue Feb 11 11:35:38 WST 2003

was: Re: [plug] Tuesday 6pm Matilda Bay Tearooms = preAGM 'dinner'

On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 15:53, Daniel wrote:
> Would you like to have something to eat down by the river before the
> plug AGM?
>
> BYO everything, but this should make it easier:
>
> Steves Hotel have refreshments (cold coke?)
>
> Dominos have kindly agreed to the discount price of $5.95 for pickup
> pizzas if we mention 'plug' [maybe give them lots of notice (> 1 hour?)
> when you ring your order]
>
> Dominos Nedlands,
> Nedlands 128 Broadway ph 6389 0233
>
> Matilda Bay Tearooms are across the road from UCC heading towards the
> Matilda Bay Restaurant.( beside the river, so it should be cool).
> Hopefully they'll be closed and we can use their tables and chairs!

Looks like we've got quite a few people coming along.
I've just phoned an order through to Dominos for a 5.55pm pickup
(I'm a low income gormet)
Look forward to seeing you all there.
Anyone who can't figure out where Matilda Bay Tearooms is please say so
before 3pm (same subject please) and I'll e-mail you a mobile number off
list.

Cheers,
Daniel.