[plug] Success!

Matt Kemner zombie at penguincare.com.au
Thu Feb 13 13:25:08 WST 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, quoth Matt Kemner:

> I'm going to shut Spark down in 5 mins. It should be back up in 15 mins or
> so.

And we're back online :)

Now we need to figure out what we're going to do with them *grin*

Also, the Sparc is still running a 2.2 kernel, because there are no
pre-compiled Sparc kernels for that model under Debian.  I might have
another try at compiling my own, because I'm getting lots of errors
reported for both ethernet cards.  Am hoping 2.4 will fix that.
(Plus the port forwarding stuff is much nicer with iptables)

 - Matt