The PLUG Server Name Thread was: Re: [plug] Success!

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Thu Feb 13 21:54:41 WST 2003

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 15:21, Harry McNally wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:09:06 +0800 (WST) "Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima" <tony at cantech.net.au> wrote:

> > > oh no  =:o  umm .. could we start another mailing list for that please ? :)
> >
> > It's easy "tony" and "breeds".  Now I'm president I can make those decisions
> > ;P
>
> Hey. You didn't try on the still-warm Tux suit after Linus did you ? Hehe
>
> Ok. Please prepare servername patches and submit them to Tony :)

<HOMOUR>

We will also need to setup some CNAME records for "benevolent dictator"
so people are constantly reminded of the way things will now be running.

Humble and contrite servant to President Tony

Michael Hunt

        -- Power to the people until I become President --
                (Authour unknown, but possibly of NZ origin)

</HUMOUR>