The PLUG Server Name Thread was: Re: [plug] Success!

indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 13 22:43:46 WST 2003

> <HOMOUR>
>
> We will also need to setup some CNAME records for "benevolent dictator"
> so people are constantly reminded of the way things will now be running.
>
> Humble and contrite servant to President Tony
>
> Michael Hunt
>
>         -- Power to the people until I become President --
>                 (Authour unknown, but possibly of NZ origin)
>
> </HUMOUR>

In today's People's Republic of Plug news, gracious Comrade Taurima
announced further things to be named after him, including the Plug
Taurima Holiday fund (stored under M for money) and the renaming
of the People's Revolutionary Council to be the Breeds-Taurima
Work Resource Pool.

Brother and Sisters of the Revolution Unite.

Indy.

--
Indranath Neogy
<indy at the-tech.mit.edu>