[plug] imapd delay with Horde IMP3

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Sat Feb 15 18:35:42 WST 2003

--
Michael Hunt <michael.j.hunt at usa.net>
cyradm is your friend. Make sure you install the sasl packages.

Given what the original problem was this is probably an overkill as stated. I do like cyrus and it is just what I have used in the past. It has worked flawlessly for me when uw hasn't.

Michael Hunt