[plug] inane error messages

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Mon Feb 17 10:50:17 WST 2003

Hi,

It just so you know there watching over you... be scared... be very very
scared :)

Either that or its a foul plot to make sure you are reading your log files.
Last time I installed a Windows 2000 Server within about an hour it was
complaining that the logs were full (no serious issues either) and most of it
was just that sort of stuff (i fixed it by installing linux).  Active
directory was my enemy :P gimme LDAP on Linux any day :)

Expect more stupid messages in the log for the rest of the week

Enjoy

Quintin