[plug] Mail Filtering

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Mon Feb 17 23:32:28 WST 2003

Two instances of Postfix?

One running on port 25, and a second one running on port 1025:

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
     smtpd_sender_restrictions =
        check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access

Filter kids email address through second one running on port 1025:

/etc/postfix/sender_access:
     kids.email.address   FILTER smtp-filter:[127.0.0.1]:1025

/etc/postfix/master.cf:

smtp-filter unix -	-	n	-	2  smtp
    -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1200
    -o disable_dns_lookups=yes

127.0.0.1:1025	inet n	-	n	-	-  smtpd
   -o content_filter=
   -o local_recipient_maps=
   -o smtpd_restriction_classes=
   -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
   -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
   -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
   -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
   -o strict_rfc821_envelopes=yes
   -o myhostname=localhost
# Could snoop and receive a BCC of every email they send:
   -o always_bcc=someone at somewhere.com

Would that work?  I'm sure one of the Postfix gurus lurking will point out if I'm wrong :)

/ Ben