[plug] NAT on a linux box

Daniel Pearson plug at flashware.net
Tue Feb 18 11:54:01 WST 2003

Ok, this is what I want to ultimately achieve: a NAT/Firewall script that
can be controlled through /etc/init.d/ (debian)
No services other than ppp, ssh, postfix, qpopper, mutt, fethcmail
Very simple dial out get the mail and distribute it to mailboxes and to
allow workstations to browse the internet

Note: IPTables, not IPChains

Any ideas at all?

Cheers,
Daniel