Seminar streaming (wasn't Re: [plug] Smoke and Mirrors)

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Feb 24 14:40:40 WST 2003

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:34:10 +0800 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham.com.au> wrote:

<snip>

> If we want a similar setup for VNC (one outgoing connection to a
> main server that does the splitting), somebody feel like doing some
> scrounging around for what there is? I haven't looked into all the
> solutions from the URL that Leon's posted yet. Getting to that soon
> too :)

Praps we need to have a single point of contact but a team of handy helpers.

Would "Doctor Webcast" be "aka Bernard" (please say if it is too much to be
going on with)

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/