[plug] auto-increment in mysql

Daniel Pearson plug at flashware.net
Wed Jan 1 22:50:40 WST 2003

Ok, thanks. My main hands on experience has been with Access and MySQL, I
guess the only really thing that has been holding me back from using postgre
is the fact that it is something new, which would mean even more learning -
but thats the IT world for you, right?

I guess also, entity relationship diagrams are one thing that will just
never go away.. especially since relational db's are the way to go
now-a-days, over flatfile db's.

Daniel