[plug] auto-increment in mysql

Simon Newton newtons at iinet.net
Thu Jan 2 09:28:39 WST 2003

While its not often referred to as a program, Perl would be very suited
to this task, it comes standard in every Linux distro I've used.

Other solutions may be quicker to learn (ie point and click) but with a
bit of time spent, you can begin learning a very powerful tool.

If you do go this way, I'd recommend using something such as
HTML::Template

Good Luck,

Simon N