[plug] Gaim try-out

Chris Caston caston at iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 3 23:15:13 WST 2003

When your ready.

BTW I also forgot to mention that I'm also interested in chatting about
Linmag (:

--
BEGIN:VCARD
X-EVOLUTION-FILE-AS:Caston
EMAIL;INTERNET:caston at iinet.net.au
NOTE;QUOTED-PRINTABLE:You can also contact me via =0A=0Aicq:
23480939=0A=0Amsn: chris_caston=0A=0A=
jabber: chris_caston=0A=0Aaol: chris p caton=0A
X-EVOLUTION-LAST-USE:2003-01-03
X-EVOLUTION-USE-SCORE:5.535775
UID:pas-id-3D5637930000000C
END:VCARD