[plug] OT: Ext2Fsd an Ext2 file system driver for WinNT/Win2K/WinXP

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Sun Jan 5 01:45:54 WST 2003

Now if there was only a way to install win2k on an EXT3FS partition ;P
(reiserfs would be equally ok)

then again its been a while since ive needed windows for anything... except
laughing at. (My business partner still uses it for Dreamweaver though,
anyone no of a linux equivalent nb. he does the coding in quanta on linux,
design in dreamweaver on windows)

regards
Quintin