[plug] Mailreader - Web based email on Deb

I am the LinuxAlien linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 5 16:57:54 WST 2003

I a have installed the mailreader, apache, and apache-ssl packages.
afterther the mailreader install it instructed me to bind mailreader to a
ssl page. I have not found any usefull documentation and can't even find
out what the address is to access mailreader to login.
I would like help binding mailreader to a ssl connection and getting a
login page up.
Thanks
Tim
p.s. the pop3 server is going to be on the same machine as mailreader and
is already set up and working. the address
https://<myip>/cgi-bin/mailreader/nph-mr.cgi works but dosn't get me to a
login page. it gives me some dates and some cache infomation.

LinuxAlien

Riverton, Perth, WA