[plug] Re: dreamweaver was: Ext2Fsd an Ext2 file system driver for WinNT/Win2K/WinXP

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Sun Jan 5 23:13:43 WST 2003

Ok, here's where I've got to:

I installed wine without problems (I am using SuSE 8.1 ftp install)
I installed DCOM95 with error messages for fonts so I copied the fonts
directory from the windows 2000 pro installation to fake_windows

I tried installing dreamweaver 4 ultradev from the cd with:
wine "/media/dvd/UltraDev 4 Installer.exe" and after fixing up all the usual
reg stuff,  it looked like nothing was happening for the file copy part of
the installation (just like a frozen window in kde) but at 76% (about 2 hours
later) it gave me an unhandled exception error, so its back to the drawing
board although I'll try again tomorrow with Dreamweaver MX and let you know
how I go.

Thanks for all your help
Quintin