[plug] [link] [OT}-ish Transmeta Development Board + Linux

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Sun Jan 5 23:34:20 WST 2003

I'm not sure on the power consumption of the VIA Eden board/cpu/onboard
stuff combos.  But they only need a 180watt PSU from what I read and
they fit into cases with the "MiniITX" form factor (rather small).  Have
onboard vid, sound and LAN.  I'm possibly looking at getting one myself
to use as a box with a wireless card in it to do some across town
wireless LAN stuff later on this year.

/ Ben