[plug] Starting OpenOffice individual components

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 16:54:08 WST 2003

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 07:40, Harry McNally wrote:
> Dear PLUGers
>
> I cannot for the life of me remember where I found the command swiches to
> execute the individual components of Open Office. I've Gogled (hmm Googled
> even) and can't find it.
>
> I have a 64M system and the plan is to make better use of the memory.
>
> Any OOo ppl who have done this ?

I have links on my desktop to "/opt/OpenOffice.org/program/swriter" and
"/opt/OpenOffice.org/program/scalc". They start the WP or spreadsheet
respectively. Is that what you mean?

--
Australian Linux Technical Conference 2003: http://www.linux.conf.au/

Explain to your boss the benefits of you going...