[plug] Mozilla Issues

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Jan 8 13:49:56 WST 2003

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 01:32:34PM +0800, Jason Nicholls wrote:
> As a result the sites end up using many IE specific extensions. Most
> of the time there is equivalent standard functionality, it's a sorry
> situation really :(

Then it's our job to design astoundingly cool websites that are
standards-complaint, but just "happen" to break when viewed with IE.
When people find out what they're missing:

1) They'll drop IE and switch to Mozilla
2) We b**##%__~-&^Dg}s&... [REGAINING SMTP TRANSMISSION SYNC] ...ey!
3) We'll make millions of dollars and become famous

We can't possibly fail!  :)

On a more serious note, despite Gecko working as well as it does,
Apple's new browser is KHTML-based, so now there's even more reason to
test your pages under Konqueror too  :\

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Millions long for immortality who do
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | not know what to do with themselves on