Bob on [plug] OOo

Jan Schmidt thaytan at mad.scientist.com
Wed Jan 8 19:26:45 WST 2003

<quote who="James Elliott">

> I cannot figure out what you meant when you also wrote:
> "Well, Jim, I'm not much of an actor either."
>
> Curious? - Please let me know  :o)

Perhaps not obvious when he doesn't have his name there, but --
(dash dash space enter) is the delimiter which indicates everything
afterward is an email signature. See below.

Many email programs can autorecognise the marker and change the
colour/presentation of the parts afterward. My mailer makes it a brown
colour.

So, the remark is a quotation, or something which (presumably) has a pithy
meaning to Bob :)

Cheers,
Jan.
Jan Schmidt                                  thaytan at mad.scientist.com

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills
and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Unknown