Bob on [plug] OOo

Andrew Furey simpware at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 08:51:04 WST 2003

> > I cannot figure out what you meant when you also
> > wrote:
> > "Well, Jim, I'm not much of an actor either."
>
> So, the remark is a quotation, or something which
> (presumably) has a pithy meaning to Bob :)

For those of you who still don't get it, it's most
likely relating to a certain Leonard "Bones" McCoy.

"I'm a doctor, not a [insert appropriate occupation
here]."

Probably what threw JamesE initially is that it is
addressed to "Jim"... :)

Andrew

=====
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.
Language, be it English or something else, is the only tool flexible
enough to accomplish a sufficiently broad range of tasks.
                          -- Bill Garrett

- What's on at your local cinema?